logans Blog

logans Blog
me in the homeland!! with my peeps!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Longboarding



I need to win the Lotto so I can get a few of these longboard wants of mine. First the Kahuna Bigstick just looks like a fun way to ride plus its good for your core, I mean look at above picture hahaha or some of kahuna's other riders like Kendel Grove the MMA fighter! And next the Joel tudor sector 9 deck mainly just cuz Joel Tudor is a bad A he is a surfer who rides both long and short and is good at both he is also a Jiu Jitsu master who has won many world titles! It has been ages since I have ridden and miss it oh so dearly! I go see the doctor tomorrow morning and I plan on finding out how much longer till I can get back on my board! It would also help if it would quit snowing! although the snow is nicw for Hot tub sessions!

No comments: