logans Blog

logans Blog
me in the homeland!! with my peeps!

Monday, November 10, 2008

SURGERY!!!

This is for sure one of my best pictures maybe even one of the best pictures in the land! well as you all have herd (or not yet) last Thursday I went in for surgery on my ACL (left knee) the first shot is an amazing pic just after I had put on my cute gown and sweet socks Leslie thought I looked like a little kid I think I just look like the short bus dropped me off!
This picture is another charm taken just a few minutes after I had woken from my deep sleep! Anyway the surgery went well and now i'm just on the long road to recovery!

8 comments:

Cacia said...

Definitely the cutest picture in the land - and defiantly just got off the short bus! Tyler loves you in your gown, I think he even wants to snuggle. LOL

Mandy said...

cute photos you little baby

Mandy said...

have you gone #2 yet?

Julie said...

I'm glad Leslie didn't take me to the hospital. Mark doesn't do photos.

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

hahahaha oh poor logan. i hope you're feeling better

bethandtravis said...

Logan...Travis say's you have never looked better, and he thinks if you were to wear a v-neck it would be icing on the cake!

Mandy said...

ready for an update...i think you should post photos of what your little leg looks like

Unknown said...

hey.... it's nice to hear that your knee operation was successful. we'll both conquer bayawan this summer. See u amigo
!