logans Blog

logans Blog
me in the homeland!! with my peeps!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PERMAVERTING!!!!!

so my story begins... I decide to take a day off work all pumped so i can hang out but mostly so i can do some vert with my buddy colt45 as you can see it started off great!!!
I was nailing tricks and getting better and better i was getting crazy on my new skateboard and doing some fruit bootin aswell all was going good i had taken a few pretty good falls had a little bit of vert butt, shoulder, and knee! colt got some vert chin and hip but we were having a blast!
time came and it was getting a little late i was starting to feel fatiuged but was also starting to get in a bit of a rithum so i pushed forward then i decided i had 3 vert seshes left in me and on the first one i got some good air but came down way to low in the pipe and my knee just poped!
after a few hours at the hospital it looks like i tore my MCL! and i hear if you clickety clack your knee your on your own son!

5 comments:

cdiddy said...

Great Pictures... not such a great result.
Get better soon. The snow will fall soon and you will need your strength for boarding!!!!

Cacia said...

Karma?!? Call in sick=really getting sick (hurt). Sucks dude, but you did get some sweet air.

just jason said...

looks like it was TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! ha ha ha...minus that fact that you can't do the tri...loser!

Mandy said...

GOOD THING YOU BOUGHT A SEASON PASS AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO USE IT THIS YEAR. THAT REALLY SUCKS

Mandy said...

time for some philly pics