logans Blog

logans Blog
me in the homeland!! with my peeps!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Purple Drink/ Job Hunt


Hahahah this is what I hope to be shedding in this winter! It is the Nomis "Puff the Magic Jacket" and yes the desired color is Purple! not much is new in my life I bought my seasons pass to ride this year at Snowbird so anyone riding there this winter let me know so we can ride! I might even be working up at one of the ski resorts most likely Snowbird! I am in dire need of a good job and hopfully full time! Worst comes to worst I am putting some serious thought into 7eleven as I would get the much needed discount on Mango Arizona's hahahaha!

5 comments:

Steph & Masha said...

yeah you would work at sev to get free mango arizonas... and to give us free slurpees!

Cacia said...

this purple outfit kinda reminds me of this beautiful gold sweatshirt this kid on our street wears

2 fans opinions said...

I love purple drank.

Shawnee - Sassy in Sweatpants said...

Oh please, please post pictures of yourself wearing this once you purchase this amazing creation.

Mandy said...

mom and i saw an amazing purple coat at target last night, almost purchased it but it was womens and we didn't know if xl would fit you