logans Blog

logans Blog
me in the homeland!! with my peeps!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Valley of Sun

Well my stay at the prestige Sun Valley is going great!!! as you can see i usually stroll down looking my best (for the lady's) I cant believe its not working??? Last week Nate, James and i spoke in church on the three fold mission of the church it was amazing we killed it to one of the biggest crowds the Sun Valley had ever seen! We are know like c-list celebrities here! we also recently had our 10 seconds of fame on Sun Valleys Plum TV aka channel 13 here we are kinda a big deal!!!James got a sweet new bike so me and him have been riding 3-4 times a week this is us well him as we are taking off for a nice little stroll we have done quite a bit of riding which is fanominal here today i went on a nice little ride and a fox was just chillin on the side of the road we see them all the time...

3 comments:

cdiddy said...

A pair of cowbow boots would finish off that outfit and maybe help with the ladies in Idaho.
Yesteray was scone sunday. Missed you , Nate and Garr. Amy and Molly came by. They were hoping you were in town to go climbing.
Want to here more about the TV appearance.

Mandy said...

I'm SO glad to finally see pictures. And I can not wait to come up tomorrow! Love you!!!

Mandy said...

time for an update...